Managed Ethernet Fiber Media Converter
N-net NT-LM105,Managed Media Converter is between a 10/100Base-Tx segment and a 100Base-FX segment. Media Converter Fiber To Ethernet is primarily designed for large, higher speed/bandwidth demanding workgroups that require expansion of the Ethernet network. Ethernet To Fiber Converters can extend the conventional 10M Ethernet or 100M Fast Ethernet to 2km-120km via the fast Ethernet Fiber-optical Line. Media Converter is high-performance, cost effective and flexible solutions for a wide range of applications in the field of LAN campus network.Managed Optic Media Converter is specially designed for remote monitoring and managing those fiber transceiver modules, power modules situation of fiber-optic link, which work in the rack, based on a widely used standard---SNMP. Easily provide users with stable fiber-optic IP network solutions.
Managed Media Converter Feature
1. Support LFP function.
2. Support Q-in-Q function, Optical port and Ethernet port can be set separately as dual Tag ports, and can be set as ISP Tag and ISP Tag TPID at will.
3. Can query and configurate the operation mode of each port on local and remote devices, including port speed, full/half-duplex, and flow control, etc, and can display the real-time status of each port.
4. Support bandwidth-limiting function: with the step of 64kps, the bandwidth can be set between 0Mbps and 100Mbps at will.
5.Offer MIB library files, support OpenView.Snmpc, and other softwares.
6. Support link line-speed loopback, convenient for line debugging
Media Converter Fiber To Ethernet Basic Parameter
5%~90% no condensing
Media Converter Optical Port Connection
NT-LM105 supports hot plug SFP port. When one pair of optical modules is connected, four requirements need to be fulfilled.
1. Optical wavelengths must be the same, especially for single fiber optical ports, require transmit-receive optical wave with difference frequencies. The transmitting and receiving operating wavelengths should match each other(for example: if TX is 1310nm, and the opposite end RX should be 1310nm).
2. The rate of optical modules must be the same.
3. The optical powers must be matching
4. Comply with the Ethernet protocol of IEEE802.3.IEEE802.3u.IEEE802.3z.IEEE802.3x.
Managed Optic Media Converter Network-buiding method
When connecting products in Network, Rules of 3.1 must be obeyed Rules for connecting optical ports: for NT-LM105 fiber media converters, please build network according to the following
Looking for ideal Managed Standalone Media Converter Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 10/100M Managed Media Converter are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Fast Managed Fiber Media Converter. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Media Converter > Managed Media Converter