N-net 24 Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch
NT-35MG24T2GF-AF24 L2 Managed POE Switch is a Gigabit Switch with Power Over Ethernet capability that designed for the popular IP surveillance applications. As a surveillance POE Switch for remote power control and IP camera monitoring, this 24 Ports Poe Switch is with 24*1000Mbps Ethernet ports and 2*1000Mbps uplink ports to support the high-speed transmission of surveillance images and videos. With total 440 watt power budget, it can be widely applied to different PoE devices. Compliant with both 802.3at and 802.3af standards, this PoE switch allows more flexibility in power requirement for a variety of PDs, which makes installation costs affordable.
Gigabit Managed POE Switch Features
- 24x 10/100/1000Mbps downlink PoE Ethernet Ports, 2x 10/100/1000Mbps uplink SFP Ports
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3af/at standard
- Each of 24 ports all support IEEE802.3af/at
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X, compatible with various Ethernet devices
- Support L2+ Switching features including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, Port isolation, IGMPSnooping,
- DHCP Snooping, DHCP Relay , LACP, IP Source Guard, ARP inspection, ACLs etc.
- Store-and-forward mechanism is employed to avoid packet loss and error frames
- Support spanning tree STP(802.1D) and RSTP(802.1W) and MSTP(802.1S)
- Support IP/Port/Mac binding.
- Jumbo frames support a maximum of 9.6K kilobtyes
- Support enhanced management through WEB, CLI, SSH, SNMP.
- Various LCD display functions can real-timely display the device`s current working conditions, and help prompt facility and remove trouble easily. (Option)
- Maximum power per port: 30W
- Maximum PoE power: 440W (Port 1 to Port 24)
- Built-in 1U rack power supply series, easy installation
24 Ports Poe Switch For Ip Camera
Managed 24 Ports Poe Switch Instruction:
1. Front board have 26 ports, Provide 24x 10/100/1000Mbps downlink PoE Ethernet Ports, 2x 10/100/1000Mbps uplink SFP Ports
Power: 1 green light indicates that the power normal work;
POE: 24 green lights indicate that the POE is power on(Under the RJ45 socket) ;
Ethernet: 24 green lights indicate that the Ethernet Link and Act
Ethernet: 24 green lights indicate that the Ethernet speed.
Please check below device and accessories before installation, if there are missing, please contact with your supplier.
1. PoE Switch 1PCS
2. User Manual 1PCS
◆ Please turn off the signal source and the device's power before installing, installation with power on may damage the device;
◆ Use 24 network cables to connect 24 IP cameras with Ethernet Switch's 1~24 PoE port;
◆ Use network cable to connect Ethernet switch`s UPLINK port with NVR or Other Device;
◆ Connect Ethernet switch with power adapter;
◆ Check if the installation is correct and device is good, make sure all the connection is reliable and power for the system;
◆ Make sure every network device has power supply and work normally.
Looking for ideal 24 Port Gigabit POE Switch
Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 24 Port PoE Managed Switch are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of 24 Port Managed Gigabit PoE Switch. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : POE Switch > Managed Gigabit Ethernet POE Switch