N-net L2 Managed 10/100/1000M Power Over Ethernet Switch
NT-50MG48T4XGF POE Switch provides 48 10/100/1000M Ethernet ports and 4 uplink 10G SFP+ ports. with multilayer exchange capacity and wire speed forwarding capability, users can set up the functions of the switch through Web, CLI, TELNET, SNMP and many other ways. Supporting IP, MAC, VLAN, port, user identification element dynamic or static binding. The Gigabit Managed POE Switch is with port isolation, which is to prevent communication between 2 neighbor network equipment the same broadcast domain and reduce network risk. Through supporting the perfect storm control function, N-net L2 Managed POE Switch can restrain the broadcast, multicast and unicast storm. It is very suitable for converged applications of large networks and core applications of small and medium networks.
Managed Gigabit Ethernet POE Switch Features
1. Built-in efficient switching core to implement flow control and reduce broadcast packets
2. Standard Compliance:IEEE802.3 ad, link aggregation protocol
IEEE 802.3, 10BASE-T Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u, fast Ethernet standard
IEEE, 802.3ab, Gigabit Ethernet standard
IEEE, 802.3z, Gigabit Ethernet optical fiber standard
IEEE, 802.3ae, 10G Ethernet standard
IEEE, 802.3x, full duplex Ethernet data link layer flow control
IEEE, 802.3az, EEE energy-efficient Ethernet standards
IEEE, 802.1AB, LLDP protocol
IEEE, 802.1D, STP protocol
IEEE, 802.1Q, VLAN standards
3. Store-and-forward mechanism is employed to avoid packet loss and error frames
4. 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X, compatible with various Ethernet devices
5. Support L2+ Switching features including 802.1Q VLAN, Mirroring, Port isolation, IGMP Snooping,
6. DHCP Snooping, LLDP, POE+ management, IP Source Guard, ARP inspection, ACLs etc.
7. Support spanning tree STP (802.1D) and RSTP (802.1W).
8. G.8032, support <50ms industrial quick ring protection
9. Jumbo frames support a maximum of 9.6K kilobtyes
10. Support cable diagnosis
11. Support enhanced management through WEB, CLI, TELNET, SSH, SNMP.
12. -20 ºC To 70 ºC operating temperature to meet a variety of complex environments
13. Copper ports support ESD protection
Poe Switch For Ip Camera
Managed Ethernet Switch Instruction:
1. Front board have 53 ports, Provide 48x 10/100/1000Mbps downlink Ethernet Ports, 4x 10G uplink SFP+ Ports,
and 1x console ports.
2. LED Indicator State:
PWR: 1 Green light indicates that the power normal work;
SFP+: 4xblue lights indicate that the SFP+ ports is enable
SYS: 1 Green lights indicate system status.
Ethernet: 48 yellow lights indicate 10/100M Ethernet link and speed;
Ethernet: 48 Green lights indicate 10/100M/1000M Ethernet link and speed;
Please check below device and accessories before installation, if there are missing, please contact with your supplier.
1. 10G Ethernet Switch 1PCS
2. User Manual 1PCS
◆ Please turn off the signal source and the device's power before installing, installation with power on may damage the device;
◆ Use 48 network cables to connect 48 IP cameras with Ethernet switch's 1~48 port;
◆ Use network cable to connect Ethernet switch`s UPLINK port with NVR or Other Device;
◆ Check if the installation is correct and device is good, make sure all the connection is reliable and power for the system;
◆ Connect the power outlet and the switch with the power cord.
◆ Make sure every network device has power supply and work normally.
Ethernet Switch Info.
Management 10G Ethernet Switch, (48) 10/100/1000Mbps downlink Ethernet Ports, (4) 10G uplink SFP+ Ports.
Looking for ideal Gigabit L2 Managed Switch
Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the L2 Managed Gigabit POE Switch
are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Managed Gigabit Poe Switch. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : POE Switch > Managed Gigabit Ethernet POE Switch