N-net L2 Smart Managed 8 Ports Gigabit Switch
NT-MG2800SFP is a Managed Ethernet Switch with 8 10/100/1000M Ethernet ports plus 2 gigabit SFP uplink ports. It supports IEEE 802.1X port-based/host-based access control, guest VLAN, and RADIUS/TACACS+ authentication for strict access control to the network. They can be managed with a Command Line Interface (CLI) or user-friendly web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI). Surge protection, advanced Layer 2 functions, and a suite of security and management tools make this Ethernet Switch ideal for Enterprises and Service Providers requiring additional capabilities beyond those found in a traditional Smart-Managed Switch.
Managed Ethernet Switch Features
1. Comply with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX Ethernet standard
2. Auto-MDI/MDI-X detection on each RJ-45 port
3. Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and 802.3x PAUSE frame flow control (Full-duplex)
4. 8K MAC address table, automatic source address learning and ageing
5. 20Gbps switch fabric, non-blocking switch architecture
6. 9.6K Jumbo Frame support at all speed (10/100/1000 Mbps)
7. Support port-based and 802.1q VLAN function, up to 4096 VLAN groups
8. 802.1w Rapid-Spanning Tree protocol support
9. Link Aggregation support static mode and LACP (802.3ad) - up to 5 Trunk groups, each trunk for up to maximum 10 ports
10. IGMP Snooping – multicast filtering
L2 Managed Switch Application
Looking for ideal 8 Ports Gigabit Switch Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Managed 8 Ports Gigabit Switch are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of L2 Managed 8 Ports Gigabit Switch. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Ethernet Switch > Managed Ethernet Switch