N-net L2+ Managed 48 Ports Gigabit Switch with 4 SFP+ Slots
NT-50MG48T4XGF is L2+ Managed Switch with 48 ports 10/100/1000M Ethernet ports and 4 10G SFP+ slots featuring modular fans and power supplies for a high availability architecture . This Ethernet Switch includes the Standard Image (SI) software, and for additional functionality, they may be upgraded to the Enhanced Image (EI) software with a separately ordered license upgrade. The Standard Image provides core SMB and SME functionality, such as L2 switching, entry-level routing, L2 multicast, advanced Quality of Service (QoS), Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM), and robust security features.
Managed Network Switch Features:
1. Built-in efficient switching core to implement flow control and reduce broadcast packets
2. Standard Compliance:IEEE802.3 ad, link aggregation protocol
IEEE 802.3, 10BASE-T Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u, fast Ethernet standard
IEEE, 802.3ab, Gigabit Ethernet standard
IEEE, 802.3z, Gigabit Ethernet optical fiber standard
IEEE, 802.3ae, 10G Ethernet standard
IEEE, 802.3x, full duplex Ethernet data link layer flow control
IEEE, 802.3az, EEE energy-efficient Ethernet standards
IEEE, 802.1AB, LLDP protocol
IEEE, 802.1D, STP protocol
IEEE, 802.1Q, VLAN standards
3. Store-and-forward mechanism is employed to avoid packet loss and error frames
4. 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X, compatible with various Ethernet devices
5. Support L2+ Switching features including 802.1Q VLAN, Mirroring, Port isolation, IGMP Snooping,
DHCP Snooping, LLDP, POE+ management, IP Source Guard, ARP inspection, ACLs etc.
6. Support spanning tree STP (802.1D) and RSTP (802.1W).
7. G.8032, support <50ms industrial quick ring protection
8. Support enhanced management through WEB, CLI, TELNET, SSH, SNMP.
9. -20 ºC To 70 ºC operating temperature to meet a variety of complex environments
Network Switch Instruction:
1. Front board have 53 ports, Provide 48x 10/100/1000Mbps downlink Ethernet Ports, 4x 10G uplink SFP+ Ports,
and 1x console ports.
2. LED Indicator State:
PWR: 1 Green light indicates that the power normal work;
SFP+: 4xblue lights indicate that the SFP+ ports is enable
SYS: 1 Green lights indicate system status.
Ethernet: 48 yellow lights indicate 10/100M Ethernet link and speed;
Ethernet: 48 Green lights indicate 10/100M/1000M Ethernet link and speed;
L2 Managed Switch Application
Looking for ideal Managed 48 Ports Switch Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Managed 48 Ports Gigabit Switch are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of L2 Managed 48 Ports Gigabit Switch. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Ethernet Switch > Managed Ethernet Switch