N-net Managed Fiber Ethernet Switch Gigabit
N-net NT-MG2800SFP Gigabit Ethernet Switch, with 20Gbps non-blocking switch fabric, 8k MAC Address table and 802.3x Full-Duplex flow control, this Fiber Switch offers wire-speed packet transfer performance without risk of packet loss. The two Gigabit SFP (Small Factor Pluggable) slots can be installed with 1000Base-SX/LX mini-GBIC modules which offer incredible extensibility, flexibility and connectivity to the Core switches or Servers. For efficient management, with its built-in Web-based management, the NT-MG2800 Managed Network Switch offers an easy-to-use and configuration facility. Via the WEB interface, N-net Managed Switch can be programmed for basic switch management functions such as per port speed duplex settings, Port Trunking, VLAN, Port Mirroring, Rapid Spanning Tree, 802.1X network security authentication and Misc Configuration.
Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch Features
- Comply with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX Ethernet standard
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X detection on each RJ-45 port
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and 802.3x PAUSE frame flow control (Full-duplex)
- 8K MAC address table, automatic source address learning and ageing
- 20Gbps switch fabric, non-blocking switch architecture
- 9.6K Jumbo Frame support at all speed (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Support port-based and 802.1q VLAN function, up to 4096 VLAN groups
- 802.1w Rapid-Spanning Tree protocol support
- Link Aggregation support static mode and LACP (802.3ad) - up to 5 Trunk groups, each trunk for up to maximum 10 ports
Gigabit L2 Managed Switch Application
Network Switch Package
Looking for ideal Fiber Ethernet Switch Managed Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Fiber Ethernet Switch Gigabit are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Managed Fiber Ethernet Switch Gigabit. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Ethernet Switch > Gigabit Ethernet Switch