N-net 100M Coaxial Cable Ethernet Extender
NT-EN4100 Coax To Ethernet extender is a device for Ethernet transmission over coax featuring Coax to UTP connectivity with 4 RJ45 ports and 1 BNC port. N-net Ethernet Over Coax Adapter supports Auto-sensation of MDI/ MDIX at Ethernet port, compatible with NIC, switch and HUB etc, also supports up to 1522Bytes data packet. In the practical project, this Ethernet Over Coax Converter is proved to be of high performance in surge prevention. It transmits IP video or Ethernet up to 1.5km at a max rate 70Mbps over existing coax, thus cut the cost by avoid re-cabling when swapping analog cameras for IP/Megapixel models. If needed, N-net team would design Power Over Ethernet capacity for you.
Coax To Ethernet Adapter Features
- Modulation frequency: 2 MHz-28 MHz
- Modulation method: OFDM
- Encryption: AES128-bit encryption
- Networking: One Master and 7 Slaves
- Protocol:IEEE802.3/u 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN, IEEE802.3af/at
- Support Auto-sensation of MDI/ MDIX at Ethernet port, compatible with NIC, switch and HUB etc.
- Support up to 1522Bytes data packet
- Support Store and forward working mode; backpressure on Half-Duplex and flow control Full-Duplex.
- Power supply range: DC 12V-56V
- Operation temperature: -20-70℃
- Support Ethernet ESD protection and EFT
- POE (15.4W) and POE+ (25.5W) supported (optional)
Ethernet And Power Over Coax Converter Application:
Looking for ideal Coaxial Ethernet Extender Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 100M Coaxial Ethernet Extender are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of 100M Coaxial Cable Ethernet Extender. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Ethernet Over Coax Converter > Ethernet And Power Over Coax Converter