N-net 5 Ports Ethernet over Coax Coverter
NT-EN1400 is a Ethernet Over Coax Adapter for Ethernet transmission over coax featuring Coax to UTP connectivity, equipped with one Ethernet port and four BNC ports, which can make a ring or aggregation, so it can be used in pair or one to multi. NT-EN1400-AT (AF) series is POE version of model NT-EN1400, it can supply Power Over Ethernet cable for PD devices like HD cameras, wireless AP, IP telephone equipment. Our EOC support IEEE802.3af (15.4W) and IEEE802.3at (25.5W) standard.
Coax To Ethernet Adapter Features
- Modulation frequency: 2 MHz-28 MHz
- Modulation method: OFDM
- Encryption: AES128-bit encryption
- Networking: One Master and 7 Slaves
- Protocol:IEEE802.3/u 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN, IEEE802.3af/at
- Support Auto-sensation of MDI/ MDIX at Ethernet port, compatible with NIC, switch and HUB etc.
- Support up to 1522Bytes data packet
- Support Store and forward working mode; backpressure on Half-Duplex and flow control Full-Duplex.
- Power supply range: DC 12V-56V
- Operation temperature: -20-70℃
- Support Ethernet ESD protection and EFT
- POE (15.4W) and POE+ (25.5W) supported (optional)
Ethernet And Power Over Coax Converter Application:
POE over Coaxial Extender Order Info
EoC, Ethernet transmission over Coax, 1Ethernet port+4 BNC port, without power adaptor, support PoE function
EoC, Ethernet transmission over Coax, 1Ethernet port+4 BNC port, without power adaptor
Looking for ideal Ethernet over Coaxial Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 5 Ports Ethernet over Coax are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of 5 Ports Ethernet over Coax Coverter. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Ethernet Over Coax Converter > Ethernet And Power Over Coax Converter