N-net Networking Fast Power Ethernet over Coax
NT-EP1100 Ethernet Over Coax Converter is a fast Ethernet extender supporting 1 channel IP Ethernet transmission over coax up to 500m. This Coax To Ethernet Adapter is designed for existing coaxial cable without the need of rewiring to connect the network. With Power Over Ethernet capacity, the Ethernet To Coax Adapter is widely used in IP surveillance and connection of any IP/Megapixel camera.
Coax To Ethernet Features
- Upgrade any legacy CCTV system without the expense of re-cabling, use existing coax for transmission of IP video, swapping analogue cameras for IP/Megapixel models.
- Support 10/100 Base-T Ethernet to be transmitted over coaxial cable.
- One transmitter at remote end can support POE+(30W) to IP camera.
- Up to 14 receivers at central housing can be rack-mounted to 2U chassis (NT-R14), connecting up to 14 cameras.
- Status LEDs indicate power, link connectivity/ activity for RJ45 and BNC ports.
- Sub-industrial design, working temperature range -20~70℃.
- High performance in thunder prevention and anti-jamming.
- Q9 regular BNC video connector (crimp terminal optional)
- Up to 500m over RG59, 350m over SYV75-3(64)
Ethernet And Power Over Coax Converter Application
POE over Coaxial Extender Order Information
Receiver, without POE function, 1 channel 10/100Mbps IP Ethernet transmission over Coax up to 500m, one coax port to one Ethernet port, input AC110-220V, output DC 5-12V
Transmitter, with POE+(30W) to power the IP camera, 1 channel 10/100Mbps IP Ethernet transmission over Coax up to 500m, one coax port to one Ethernet port, input AC110-220V, output DC 48-56V
Looking for ideal Networking Ethernet over Coax Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Networking Power Ethernet over Coax are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Networking Fast Power Ethernet over Coax. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Ethernet Over Coax Converter > Ethernet And Power Over Coax Converter